繁体
90。 You’ve ruined everything。 全都让你搞砸了。
96。 That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事! (比尔·盖茨常用)
69。 Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
88。 We’re th
gh。 我们完了!
63。 I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
65。 Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都
了些什么!
98。 You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
54。 Get off my back。 少跟我罗嗦。
82。 Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
80。 Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
66。 I wish I had never met you。 我真后悔这辈
遇到你!
78。 Get the hell out of here!
开!
61。 What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
75。 You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
84。 Get out of my life。 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
73。 Mind your own business!
好你自己的事!
57。 Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊
!
93。 I can’t take you any 摸re! 我再也受不了你啦!
97。 I can’t believe a word you say。 我才不信你呢!
77。 I detest you! 我恨你!
55。 Give me a break。 饶了我吧。
64。 That’s terrible。 真糟糕!
99。 Don’t push me ! 别*我!
79。 Don’t be that way! 别那样!
72。 Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing a
nd! 别鬼混了!
81。 You’re impossible。 你真不可救葯。
87。 You’ll be sorry。 你会后悔的。
70。 I’m sick of it。 我都腻了。
89。 Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
85。 You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86。 Don’t give me your attitude。 别跟我摆架
。
95。 I could kill you! 我宰了你!
53。 I don’t want to hear it。 我不想听!
56。 Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
100。 Enough is enough! 够了够了!
59。 Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
91。 I can’t believe your never。 你好大的胆
!
74。 You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废
!/ 你一无是
!
71。 You’re such a *****! 你这个婊
!
58。 You’re so careless。 你真
心。
92。 You’re away too far。 你太过分了。
83。 Get away from me! 离我远一
儿!
68。 I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
60。 I’m a波ut to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
67。 You’re a disgrace。 你真丢人!
76。 I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
94。 I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
62。 I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!